Zeagle Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sean,

This has all been covered in other threads. I honestly don't have the time or will to go through it all again.

I will simply say this: Zeagle has cut off dealers, costing us 100's of thousand of dollars of sales, in the past. It has never stopped LP from getting our gear. I'm sure we could continue to actively cut off dealers, but we are not ScubaPro, Aqualung, etc. that has the large bank roll to afford to keep cutting off dealers. We are a family owned company who tries to make a good product and offer exceptional customer service. We consider ourselves fortunate that there is a demand for our gear - otherwise LP wouldn't bother to carry it, I guess...

Scott

Scott,
Just a quick comment about your company. I bought a Ranger and a FH V1 from Dive World in Austin. Love it all, you had me at....oh well you get the idea. The one thing that I was always concerned about was trying to get the dump system rethreaded if I ever had to use it. I went to SeaSpace in Houston this month and met with you rep there, please forgive me I can't remember his name. He just happened to be doing one at that time and he showed me a couple of loops and then sat me down and I finished it up...all by myself. :dazzler1: Still don't want to ever have to use it and I doubt I could take the place of the two ladies he told me about in your factory, you do pay by the hour don't you...maybe I could use the job.
Anyway, I haven't met anyone or anything with Zeagle that doesn't make me happy. Keep up the great work.

Dan

Aggie, AFAIK, Zeagle is not Scott's company.. I'm not quite sure what he does there but I don't think he owns the place :D

If I'm wrong I'm going to feel pretty stupid.

I am quite fortunate to be married to the only child of the man and woman who owns the company. I think I hit on that point somewhere back 5 or 6 pages ago...

This is the thread that will not end, and it isn't even about one word sentences!!!

:wink:

ScottZeagle:
Doos and MattBoy, PM me with your name, address, and shirt size.

I think the refs picked the wrong game to start calling so many early fouls, but I do believe that the better team won the series....

Now comes the lull before my absolute favorite (sports) time of year - FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!

Scott

Okay, I'll take the Falcons. :eyebrow:

Tachyon

Back
Top Bottom