Zeagle's Express Tech: The first and last BC most will ever need (or want)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks like i won't be trying one after all...after 10 days and unanswered e-mails...and no firm date on when they will have them, i cancelled my order :(...does anyone have the 24lb in stock????

At least as of Wednesday Leisurepro had them in stock. Order my wife a 35 lb flavor which showed up yesterday - It's REALLY nice makes me jealous that all I have is my lousy BP/W :)

Wow..I finally took the time to view some of the links and vids. Awesome system. I definitely see the roots from my old Zeagle bc. Is there a donut wing available from Z?

Ok so im in NJ, diving in nice cold water, im 6'4, 250# and at the extreme i dive a 7mm henderson Semi-dri. when i was learning to dive i was using a Scubapro classic jacket and ended up needing 32# to get down and keep level. Does this mean i need a 30# wing? a 44# wing? Im really looking upgrade and get a solid BC instead of borrowing or renting

Back
Top Bottom