Zeagle's Express Tech: The first and last BC most will ever need (or want)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be sure to make a few pics of the several set ups I have. FWIW, I have adopted the ET for my students to learn in.

Any shops in the Keys carry the express tech's?

Mike

Any shops in the Keys carry the express tech's?

Mike
Not that I know of. You can test one of mine out, if you want.

Thanks netdoc I may give you a shout once there!

How far are you from Zephyrhills, FL? Zeagle Express (Capt Gene on SB). All my Zeagle diving paraphanelia comes from his establishment that I have yet to visit btw.

Damned ET it opened the door to the Dark Side and I stepped through, out of the light into the Dark Side.:shocked2: My SS backplate and harness arrives this week.:D

How well does the ET pack for travel or how would you pack it? It seems rather large and the material is quite stiff.

Personally, I see the value in an ET and a SS BP/W depending on the situation. I think it was Herman who once said that ask anyone with a BP/W *how many* BP/W's they own. :) If I traveled by air alot, I might want to have an ET in addition to my SS BP/W.

What I can't see the need for is this new Dive Rite Transpac XT (Model T3400) for "those who believe less is more" (per Dive Rite ). Those who really believe this will choose the ET with Basic Harness and spend over $100 less and not worry about what "size" to buy since webbing is really just that.

The ET packs quite small if laid flat. I can get my whole kit, ET with Deluxe harness crotch strap and 6 XS Scuba weight pouches, Regs & console, mask, lycra skin, 3mil shorty and SMB in one carry on. Fins are in the bottom of my suitcase. So yes it packs quite small.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom