#100 coming up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive 100 was at Salt Pier, Bonaire. We saw a formation of 9 squid who watched us watching them back for what seemed eternity. They changed colours as they drifted over different coral, matching their colour to the coral below them.

After that I couldn't eat Calamari any more :wink:

I was on dive 113 before I even realized I had missed 100 :shakehead:

I am still waiting for 100. Booked a trip to warm waters in order to celebrate and bring in #100 and got wind-blown out. Came back to NorCal to ring it in last weekend surrounded by new friends and some old dive buddies (what a treat!) - but the 47 degree water registering at 45 feet and Monterey Canyon 'pea soup' we had resulted in 2' viz and not really worth doing 100 like that. Sooooo I am stuck. Next dive. Next dive.

#100 last Aug.'08 from our house on the beautiful (but cold) Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia in the Atlantic.

Sounds good to me!!! Comming back to the Philippines?

I wish! I've actually been campaigning to do that, but somehow no one else shares my enthusiasm.

Congratulations, Janet ... you were a beautiful diver at #50, I can only imagine that you're even better now.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ah, Bob, you make my day! Where are you going on your next dive expedition? I'd LOVE to do #100 with you and Cheng!

#100, #200 and #300 were uneventful.

#250 was my first dive in Cozumel.

#400 coming up this month...

Ah, Bob, you make my day! Where are you going on your next dive expedition? I'd LOVE to do #100 with you and Cheng!

Our next big trip will be 2010 ... Red Sea. We're just beginning to plan it.

Whether or not it's for #100 ... it'd be a blast if you decided to join us.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I did my 100th a couple years ago. I was fortunate to be in the Galapagos at the time while too cold for nekid, I did see a few whalesharks. (Had I done it nekid the rest of the boat would have thought there was s beluga or moby there too).

Mike

Back
Top Bottom