#100 coming up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For my 100th dive I celebrated like I did the first 99, by ascending. :D

They pored water over my head as I climbed up the ladder, later on they tied the zipper-pull of my wetsuit to one of the boat lines when I wasn't paying attention. :rofl3: Nothing like keeping a guy humble! :eyebrow:

John_B

My #100 was on the America in the St Lawrence River last August, little cold to carry out the apparent tradition, but awesome anyway!!
D

Greetings Love2godeep! My 100th dive was done at Gilboa quarry in Ohio on July 13, 2008. What makes a dive special is the people you choose to be with first and fore most. Just happens that also on this 80' deep dive I saw the one sturgeon that resides in the quarry. A friend completed his deep dive specialty on that dive. But most of all, as with every dive before and I have done after I love to dive!
The friends I have met and the time I spent with my family diving mean more all the time. It is not just a hobby any more, it becomes who we are if we let it.
I wish you the greatest 100th dive ever and be safe always dive within your limits.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Back
Top Bottom