12v Hookah Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Ex" Navy SEAL friend...sounds as dubious as a fifty pound weight belt.

Last edited:
If you want to be like the guys on Bering Sea Gold get proper instruction and strap a tank on.
The funny thing is, a number of those divers on "Bering Sea Gold" said that they were NOT certified! Pretty scarry Huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This is an official warning...

Do NOT attack the OP if you don't feel that his decisions are sound. Keep your responses to the question, do NOT attack the OP for his differing opinion with yours.

It's already been made clear to the OP that people feel his decision is not safe, and while SB is not necessarily condoning his decision, let's remember this is STILL a green zone.

If you don't have any reasonable answers for the OP, then don't post.

Look at PV=nRT and understand what that dose to the air in your lungs both at depth and at the surface

To keep the flames to a minimum Ill keep this short. In a word it was FUN. The hookah worked flawlessly and I got down to about the about 8-9 foot depth. On the danger factor it was really simple and uneventfull, the most dangerous part I found to be actually walking through the river without the hookah but with the wetsuit on and some current to the river. The wetsuit definately adds some buoyancy. Maybe Ill find more danger for you guys next time.
Anyway in conclusion Id recommend it to anyone looking to do some shallow depth diving.

To keep the flames to a minimum Ill keep this short. In a word it was FUN. The hookah worked flawlessly and I got down to about the about 8-9 foot depth. On the danger factor it was really simple and uneventfull, the most dangerous part I found to be actually walking through the river without the hookah but with the wetsuit on and some current to the river. The wetsuit definately adds some buoyancy. Maybe Ill find more danger for you guys next time.
Anyway in conclusion Id recommend it to anyone looking to do some shallow depth diving.

Please post a more thorough review of the gear along with pictures!

I'm always curious about cheaper ways to dive.

Back
Top Bottom