3mm or 5mm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan to visit philippines soon and the funny part is i only have a 3mm and a 7mm lol

I ll take ur tips and get a hood ...

You are going to love it! The diving is awesome and the country/ people are great. And you don't need to believe me about that. Just look at the PPDs! What a great gang of helpfull, kind divers! Cheers to you all!:coffee:

Thanks all. I do feel the cold quite easily, even though I have several layers of insulation :blinking: and as I usually have a camera I don't move that much either unless I have to...

I always wear a fleecy rash shirt under my suit, but I think I will have to invest in a hooded vest.

yeah... methinks i should get a hooded vest too... although never really felt the need for one...

hmmmm... maybe a hood or beany...

Jag

mate.. i think you'd look good in a hooded vest... speaking of vests, i think someone should come up with a hooded vest in plaids... (just a thought)

yeah... methinks i should get a hooded vest too... although never really felt the need for one...

hmmmm... maybe a hood or beany...

Jag

Jag, a hood can go a long way since much of our heat is lost from the head! Of course it varies from one person to the next, depending on how much air is in there...:rofl3::rofl3:

or depending on which head the hood is on?

:scubahelmet: problem solved. Just buy one a bit bigger than the other.

Never heard it put like that before - but I guess there might be some truth in it...or it could just be crap. :wink:

Worked for me in South Africa and Galapagos :D

Probably inadequate on Sabang wrecks, then...:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom