5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ATTENTION!!! RARE PHOTO.......Cooltech diving and not talking...
IMG_0014-1.jpg
... and, here I thought it was because I was not diving... "naked"... It's easy to stop me from talking... put a baby in my girlfriend's arms.... :wink:

Honestly... Chris, thanks for posting the pics... I got far too much bottom time in to get any pics this year. You captured some good photos :14:

... and, here I thought it was because I was not diving... "naked"... It's easy to stop me from talking... put a baby in my girlfriend's arms.... :wink:

Honestly... Chris, thanks for posting the pics... I got far too much bottom time in to get any pics this year. You captured some good photos :14:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Thanks Jim. Had a ball with you guys like always:)

Well THAT was fun!!! The turkey was way awesome and so was the diving, albeit a bit chilly! I got 345 teeth on the first dive and 328 teeth on the second with just under 4 hours of diving time. I got one meg (way ugly) and there were at least 3 nice megs found by others. The highlight was puffing the octopus. Jenny coached me on how to best do it and it inked me 3 times. Little guy was truly spooked! :D Stickers were given out and they are getting ready to start the parade. If you missed, don't miss it next year. THIS was fun!!!

OK SPILL!!! What is your secreat???
How do you find so many???
You Rock???:bang::bang::bang:

After seeing all the women divers my wife decided to maybe take up diving...lol. , we thouroughly enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to more gatherings. Thanks Colin

A "BIG THANKS" to everyone at the Turkey Fry '07 for making me feel welcomed to my first Scuba Board event. You guys are GREAT!!! Please keep me in mind for any future dives. I'm a diving addict LOL. I live on Anna Maria Island and willing to share my home to out of town divers.

It was great meeting everyone. Wished I could have gone diving but it wasn't in the cards.
The food was AWESOME. The collection of shark teeth that was brought up was cool to see.
Need to do this again sometime...>>> by Maneater... still signed in under hubby's login

That was simply a GREAT time! It was nice meeting everyone and getting to spend a November day getting a sunburn and diving! To the maker of the Apple Crumbly Pie: I have to get that recipie! I'm pretty sure I tasted a little piece of heaven in that pie!
I'm going to be working on the pictures in a little bit and if my laptop will connect to the internet (on a desktop now) I will post some. I got some great pics!
Can't wait till the next event!

It was great to meet everyone. My bother and I had a blast. Special thanks to Brent for lending us his dive flag on our second dive since the wight fell off on our first dive(Note: it's really not useful to see your dive flag underwater... lol) and a thank you to Barbaralove to let my brother use one of her beach chairs to take a load off. Again thanks to all for putting the event together.. the turkey was awesome.

This being my first shore dive I only lost 3 items
1) Cheap walmart stop watch
2) weight off the rented dive flag
3) Mesh bag to hold teeth (I found a tooth went to put it in the bag and noticed the bag was no longer on my wrist..)

Morale of the story is secure everything. :)

Can't wait to see you all at the next event.

Ivan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom