7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bad, very bad....I just had a binge

40:10 minutes
2.25 miles
3.0 mph
10%

OK I did the core work out dvd tonight my short one is all of 15 minutes...i'm pooped! been up since 0200, I love my job! now for sack time!

Good morning everybody!
Crawled outa bed for my 2 mile jog! Wind was a blowin' so the last part on the way home, against the wind was a good workout! Whoo Hoo! I feel great! Good luck all on your workouts, ya'll are an inspiration.

i left work on time and came home for a hours walk up and down hills, thankfully i had Chaka Khan singing 'im every woman' to get up those hills

sing with me girls.... IM EVERY WOMAN!!

Cool Beans!

Scuba Jenny and Almity... you're guilting me out! I'm sitting here contemplating just sitting here and not going out for that jog. Did I mention I HATE jogging? I really enjoy walking- even a brisk walk. Even if I take some weights with me. But I've always HATED jogging. I woke up just before 6 am (the park isn't open yet) and I had some stuff to do for my accountant (which, of course, is why I'm home- and I haven't done hardly anything on my "to do" list). So I did all that. Now I'm thinking... it's already 7:20... I've lost so much time already. I probably should just skip it.

But NOOOOOOO you have to come in here an inspire me.

Dang it.

Okay, here I go...

:chicken:"I'm every woman...":chicken:

Think we can get Roy to sing that?

3 rounds around the park. I tried to jog the second go-around but that just wasn't happening. Between the shins, the left knee (surgury back when I was 15 for a tendon re-alignment), the cramp in my right side and the cramps in my shoulders... forget it! Plus, the dog wasn't into it. He just wanted to roll around in the dewey grass- naaasty!

trucker girl:
... I tried to jog the second go-around but that just wasn't happening. Between the shins, the left knee (surgury back when I was 15 for a tendon re-alignment), the cramp in my right side and the cramps in my shoulders... forget it! Plus, the dog wasn't into it. He just wanted to roll around in the dewey grass- naaasty!

That is your body telling you "STOP!!!" Seriously, stop if you value your joints. Considering your history, I would spend a good amount of time on my conditioning. The cramps in your shoulders are an indication that the forces you are producing are jarring you instead of being redirected. Take it easy! Good luck!

Thanks coach! :heart:

The shins weren't really having those shin splint thingys I remember from gym class, but I could feel them. And my left knee doesn't actually have pain- I can just feel top to bottom pressure if that makes sense. The side cramp- now, that was real. And the shoulder cramps were just starting.

Yes, yes, conditioning. That's a cuss word in my vocabulary. I think I'll just stick with walking from here on out!

Absolutely nothin' wrong with walking. I was listening to a CD the other day on diet and nutrition, they got to talking about exercise. They said something that hit home: Bar None, the BEST exercise program you can do.. is the one that you do. IOW, it may sound great, but if you don't do it, you are not gonna get a benefit. Do what you like to do, not what you think you should be doing and hating every minute of it. For that reason, I will not try to do another Richard Simmons workout. I hate aerobics! I feel clunky, two left feet, and stupid. So I run. Ok, so I am not fast, probably not pretty to look at (form wise) , actually kinda slow.. and I enjoy it. Oh, yeah, I also sing in the shower!:music:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom