A few of my favorite wedding photos of some of my favorite people..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
very beautiful...all of them. Good job Christi.
I want to see Alcina's. Anybody hear how that went?

waaaa, I want to get married.

Alcina was here on a scouting mission and to work on plans for her wedding. Her wedding isn't until January, but it's going to be beautiful too :)

Christi:
My pictures didn't turn out as good since I was shooting into the sunset and I'm not good at that..

The pictures look good. If you want to lighten the faces, and add a little snap to photos of "back lit" subjects, add some light from your flash unit (fill flash). As a wedding photographer I never shoot outdoors on a sunny day without it. Nice composition!

best wishes to all!!

Hmm, Jeff doesn't look all that moody to me:D

wmspdi:
The pictures look good. If you want to lighten the faces, and add a little snap to photos of "back lit" subjects, add some light from your flash unit (fill flash). As a wedding photographer I never shoot outdoors on a sunny day without it. Nice composition!

Wow, thanks for the tips and compliment! I have some other really nice ones that will be in each couples gallery on my website when I figure out why I can't upload pics!

alcina:
Christi -

I can't wait to see more of yours and the others! Really finding inspiration and ideas :D Who knew this would turn out to be such a big project LOL

I am also trying to find ics of the wedding I went to at La Veranda to show you...they must be on my oher computer...but I'll definitely try to find them for you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom