Advice wanted: Scubapro first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mk10s. I have two sets with g250s, and I have had them for over 20 years, just serviced, no issues. I trust them enough that my kids use them.

BTW, Scubapro does sell 1st or 2nd stages separate.

Hey, your buddies got you into the 109's, so it's THEIR responsibility to fix you up with a nice big yoke MK5 or a MK10. And when the time comes for servicing, it's also THEIR responsibility to deal with that God forsaken HP o-ring.
:)

If I didn't have to find these things out via the grapevine the lass would have a MK10 or 7 already.....but I going to blame Eric anyway.

If I didn't have to find these things out via the grapevine the lass would have a MK10 or 7 already.....but I going to blame Eric anyway.

I was attempting to not harass my new buddies since I already scored the 109's. I don't want to run my resources dry. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check this one and eat your heart out, Bro: brand new in box MK10 for $32... and no taker! :(

Not bad, went for ~ $50 US plus ~ $20 shipping to the locals....good deal for someone. I hope one of my DIY brothers picked it up.

Back
Top Bottom