Aeris Atmos LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheelr20

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nooob here. I'm looking for my first BC. Atmos LX looks like the one I'm leaning toward. Any comments, suggestions?
Thanks

I have the Atoms XT. It's basicly last years version of the LX. I really like this BC. They have made some nice improvements with the LX. Most notably is the new weight pockets design which makes for a more streamlined BC. The hybrd bladder works well.

My only complaint is the Areris/Oceanic inflator controls. Mine kept sticking. Had it rebuilt twice within the first month. I eventually replaced with a Diverite inflator hose assembly.

Thanks Specmac. I did go out and buy the LX. Trying it ouyt next week.

I recently bought the LX and dove with it for the first time last weekend. It performed great and I would highly recommend it. I also tested out how well the BC kept me upright when inflated at the surface and it was fine. One of the knocks on back inflatable BCs is that they tend to push you forward when inflated at the surface. I had no issues with this.

Back
Top Bottom