Air Integrated or not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTim:
I'm about to buy my first dive computer. What are the pro's and con's of air integrated computers? I would like a wrist computer. Any thoughts on the Cressi-Sub Archimede 2?

I was worried about the reliability of AI wrist computers, here are the responces I received.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=136699
For recreational diving I think wrist mount AI is the solution for me.
:confined:

I dive the Scubapro Smart Tec AI and swear by it. The only problem I have right now is the battery needs to be changed and I heard from the shop that it could take a month turn around time! If any of you folks no of a faster solution to sending it in please let me know . I dive too often to wait more than a week! e me at landey354@yahoo.com

I have a number of dives on my Cobra. I also have the gauges as a backup. The cobra is always spot on and the air integration is nice because it allows me to upload my dive profiles to the computer and see my air usage throughout the dive. It also beeps at me obnoxiously when I am ascending faster than my bubbles. :)

mhl354:
I dive the Scubapro Smart Tec AI and swear by it. The only problem I have right now is the battery needs to be changed and I heard from the shop that it could take a month turn around time! If any of you folks no of a faster solution to sending it in please let me know . I dive too often to wait more than a week! e me at landey354@yahoo.com
I would contact ScubaPro directly. A month seems like a long time... a lot longer than the guys at the shop claimed, when they had theirs serviced. I suppose it might help that we're in the same state, though, I wouldn't think to that degree.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom