any awesome wrecks sites in philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
thanks bro il keep that in mind me and chip are considering either coron or subic sometime nov.

btw spoon, since you love tech, Im reading this book now shadow divers, its about the discovery of a mystery U-boat in the Atlantic by wreck divers. Its a nice read. I bought it in Fully booked paperback for just P365. Try to get also Deep Descent, its about the same wreck but this time about the Rouses who died diving it.

About 30 minutes north of O Town is San Antonio Zambales. There is a Naval base there called San Miguel. It was a communication station but I think that the Philippine Navy has taken it as a training base.

If you can get a Banca from San Antonio the Isles Capones are absoutely beautiful.

Axua:
btw spoon, since you love tech, Im reading this book now shadow divers, its about the discovery of a mystery U-boat in the Atlantic by wreck divers. Its a nice read. I bought it in Fully booked paperback for just P365. Try to get also Deep Descent, its about the same wreck but this time about the Rouses who died diving it.

i am half way done in the book. yeh its a great book, about the rouses its a shame they died bec they couldnt afford the trimix

Spoon:
i am half way done in the book. yeh its a great book, about the rouses its a shame they died bec they couldnt afford the trimix

which on are you reading? shadow divers? the name of the other book is not deep descent pala. its Last Dive. I like it better than Shadow Divers because it was written by a diver and there were some pages about the great Scheck Exley.

Axua:
which on are you reading? shadow divers? the name of the other book is not deep descent pala. its Last Dive. I like it better than Shadow Divers because it was written by a diver and there were some pages about the great Scheck Exley.

yup shadow divers, its ok a lot of history it can get draggy though, im interested in the last dive. available ba sa national?

Spoon:
yup shadow divers, its ok a lot of history it can get draggy though, im interested in the last dive. available ba sa national?

I'm not so sure. Try fully booked.

ok thanks will check, the short section about the rouses in shadow divers was really something! couldnt put the book down. can you imagine if chris sr. dint pull that dive comment on chrissy? theyd still be alive!

Spoon:
ok thanks will check, the short section about the rouses in shadow divers was really something! couldnt put the book down. can you imagine if chris sr. dint pull that dive comment on chrissy? theyd still be alive!

yup and there's a lot more of that father and son bickering in last dive. Kinda reminds me of Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. in the Discovery channel show "American Chopper".

Axua:
yup and there's a lot more of that father and son bickering in last dive. Kinda reminds me of Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. in the Discovery channel show "American Chopper".

exactly but from what i read the rouses take it to another level

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom