Any teens out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All this makes an old guy feel good..... 61 years here...... diving 46...... instructor since well my FSDA inst number 201...... number of dives.... quit loggin...... more than I can count..... wore out more scuba gear than I can remember..... my prime reg is 26 + years.... new fins 5 years old same as I used for over 30 years that melted..... before silicon..... still using snorkles from late 60s .... mask bought in 1985.... MY POINT.... buy the best gear you can.... I like Scubapro mostly... not a dealer.... just found it works really great..... good gear maintained properly will last..... get as much diving education you can & keep updating.... it will make good for years..... don't EVER smoke.... drinking not good.... except when old enuff & in MODERATION!!!!!...... illicit drugs...... NEVER!!!! they will kill ya!!!!! stay fit... exercise.... eat right.... dive a long time & PROSPER!!!!!!! Have a long dive life & help save the oceans & ALL the waters of the world..... what is here is ALL we have!!!!! Dolphins, whales, turtles, sharks, all fish & marine mammals are our brothers.... treat them right..... fight those that don't..... make us old folks proud!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom