Anybody feel like giving a rundown of back inflate BCDs to a SCUBA noob?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you know about Dive Tub in Perth? Chris will actually send you a backplate and wing setup to try before you buy. If you don't like it, you can send it back and just pay the postage. I live in Sydney and got mine from him; nice to have service on the same continent! I got my regs (5ft hose) from Divegearexpress, but the Aussie dollar was a bit healthier back then!

good call but I've already bought my kit from two places : piranha, who have for the most part been good to deal with, and dive right in scuba, who have been terrible at maintaining communication and have sat on my money for three weeks without even posting my order...

email Mike directly if you're having problems, the only time they will sit on orders if there is a security issue with the CC but they usually don't ignore direct communication....

Phlegm,

Can you please email me. Not sure if it's getting blocked by SPAM or what, but email me or send me a PM(I just sent you one) here so I can look into what's going on ASAP. Chances are that either your emails are getting blocked by SPAM coming to us, or our emails to you are getting blocked. Once I find out who you are, I can let you know more ASAP. We don't ignore emails...

mike@diverightinscuba.com

Just like to point out that the response from DRiS was actually really good so I'm retracting the comments I made above. Please disregard. Cheers guys!

Back
Top Bottom