Anyone on here ever buy from divetank.com? Postive or negative feedback appreciated.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a Suunto Vyper from them recently. Great price, very fast shipping to Southern CA and a five year warranty.

Grey_Wulff

Man...Rick's gotta be loving all the free positive publicity with this thread stuck at the top of "latest threads" on the home page. Well deserved, though.

anakin:
HAHA, that was my shop working answer, to help divert all of you into my shop and buy stuff and give me money.

i agree, the divetank is the future, and im currently trying to find ways to persude my shop to turn that way, as well as offer stuff through there shop. but im not in charge and i dont get to make descisions like that. :(

DORK

I'm jumping in late here. I ordered the new bare progressive stretch velocity 7/6mm that just came out. No other shops had access to it yet and they were able to get it and the vest for me. Better price than anyone else quoted me on it and had it in 6 days. I would deal with them again, Richard was great to deal with.

Another positive review of Divetank

I admit I like to buy from Scubatoys as well but they were not willing to ship to me here in Europe. At least not for a reasonable price. Due to bad experiences they use only UPS (I think) to go overseas. Divetank matched their price on my new Bare Trilam HD tech and charged me very fair shipping.

I was a terrible customer as I called every other day to ask why the suit had not arrived yet. It finally came but was too small. I was not very happy. I dived the suit a couple times to try it out and be sure. Yup, too small. Couldn't reach the valves.

Richard worked with me on the return even though it meant reducing his already non-existent profit and shipped the replacement even before receiving the old suit so as to help me meet a tight time window when I would be back in the states.

The suit has its pros and cons but Divetank was great!

I received the larger suit, shipped the old one back and am very satisfied with the service.
His price, customer satisfaction and return policies cannot be beat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom