Apeks XTX model differences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for a dumm question, but what TDS, DI, LP stand for in context of buying gear?

TheDecoStop.com

DiveInn.com

LeisurePro.com

Although is an old thread and this is not news to many for the sake of new readers: u
DiveInn AKA Scubastore.com no longer sell Apeks, Aqualung, Suunto among others, in countries outside the EU the US, NZ and Australia for example. BUmmer. I got my regs just before the loop was closed.

Thanks! I have visited all these sites but didn't recognize the abbreviations.:)

Yes, I shouldn't assume everyone understands those abbreviations. Thanks for the assist, Tortuga and Zimm. :cool2:

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up, buddhasummer! I had no idea Dive Inn has gone the way of the dodo bird for their US customers. Wow!

FWIW, I've got a complete Apeks hogarthian (DIR) doubles set for sale in the classies or PM me... :D

John

Last edited:
A little late to the game, but, the 2nds, XTX50,100 and 200 are the same save external cosmetic differences, I went with the XTX 50s and FSR 1st (XTX200 1st). I only dive singles and like the hose routing on the FSR.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom