Apollo XT's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InlandCape

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have first hand experience with the Apollo XT's and/or a comparison between the Bio and XT?

Does the stiffer XT still have the benefits that some like in the split yet provide better rigidity for various kicks as they claim?

Lastly, how do they compair to the stiffest Twin Jets?
Thanks

InlandCape:
Does anyone have first hand experience with the Apollo XT's and/or a comparison between the Bio and XT?

Does the stiffer XT still have the benefits that some like in the split yet provide better rigidity for various kicks as they claim?

Lastly, how do they compair to the stiffest Twin Jets?
Thanks

InlandCape: The bio-fin XT has great low end torgue and works well with any kick style: Frog, Back, Vertical hold, wide scissors, Dolphin, etc. The XT model is 100% natural rubber compression molded: any kick well work with this model fin.
www.apollosportsusa.com/Products/Fins/Biofin_XT.htm

Hey Inland,
IMO - Get a set of the bio fin XT "C" (spring clips) and you will wonder why you ever used anything else. Proof is in the ease of use, extraordinary control and great power. There is a reason why these fins place #1 every year in the annual "Fin Tests" of the magazines.

I'm lusting after these fins. I have the Pros with the spring straps and find them mushy for frog kicking. My bud can do enormous frog kicks in his Atomics and glide 20 feet. My jetfins feel like concrete on my feet. Boo-hoo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom