AquaLung Legend vs. ScubaPro MK25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

go for an apex reg they are bullet proof i have been using mine for over 700 dives no service still perfect good luck its a mine field out there

Isn't the Aqualung Legend series a modified copy of the Apeks ATX 200.

First stage bodies are different... and the new ACD system further makes their internal and moving parts different.

Hey Everyone:

Thanks. Lots of great feedback. All my local dive shops are almost exclusively ScubaPro. I'm sure that would be easiest to get serviced, although I know my regular shop will fix anything. [I may never move, but that is something to keep in mind, thanks again!]

I will never dive below 40! I have been diving in Monterey, CA. With temps of 50-56 degrees (F), that is as cold as I want to go. I am hoping to go on some warm water dives in the near future. I'll take any advice on keeping warm. I am shivering after a 30-40 minute dive. I've got my own wetsuit (7 mm) and hood (also 7 mm), and my AquaLung gloves (5mm) are great (very flexible for the thickness). I'm training now for dry suit. As soon as I get my other equipment in order, my next question will be what dry suit should I buy?

Thanks again. This forum is great. I really appreciate all the advice.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/images/smilies/Character Smiles/coffee.gif
:coffee:

i understand from a good source that the s 600 has some flaws

i dont work for any brand im an instructor

go for an apex reg they are bullet proof i have been using mine for over 700 dives no service still perfect good luck its a mine field out there

have a look on line at a uk based mag called diver is done all the tests

I know an instructor who has been diving every were and in any condition and has not had one bit of trouble with his Scubapro MK17/S600!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom