Attn Guys!!! What do you normally wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swim trunks and a 1.0mm top half 'Skin' because even in the Cariibean and a 3mm/5mm full length I feel the cold. - Thinking of buying a full lenght skin, - Hey!! I would rather be warm than fashionable, laughter I can take, cold I cannot.
Comfort is all - [remembers old saying - It is better to be on a boat 100ft above the dive group, thinking "I wish I was down there", rather than 100 ft down below the boat thinking "I wish I was up there"

I wear underarmour compression shorts and heat gear compression shirt under the noeprene, and just the underarmour compression shorts in the warm water.
under the drysuit i start with a base layer of underarmour cold weather tights and long sleeve shirt,It keeps me warmer, and wicks away the moisture from the skin, then i start with the layers of polartec.

In my 7mm/5mm semidry wetsuit, I wear the cheapest thinnest swimtrunks I could find (I found them in Thailand). I'm not speedo-man, and the thinness of the trunks makes it easier to shove into my wetsuit (normal trunks get all bunched up).
I also wear a neoprene vest with hood (its cold down here!)

I wear a polypropylene shirt and pants, fleece shirt and fleece pants. sometimes i wear a fleece vest as well. And fleece socks.

oh wait. that's under my dry suit. :D

i have never dove in a wetsuit, except for my OW pool sessions. then i just wore my bikini :D

The long (thigh length) Speedos. So...who wants to know? :spaninq:

I enjoy wearing speedos when I dive wheather or not I wear a wetsuit, which i normally do. They are more comfortable when I put on my wetsuit. There is no bunching up.

hmmm....

what i wear under my wetsuit

ripping pectorals and abdominal muscles, ripping biceps, and a ripping six-pack?

.... no?

would you believe a t-shirt?

my strides and my birthday suit. When it gets colder a rashy.
I'd never wear budgie smugelers (speedo's) find em highly offensive

Back
Top Bottom