Attn Guys!!! What do you normally wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found this great shop in Montreal that sells some high end drawers . You,ve gotta pay a premium but they look like dive skins and last forever . Comfort Extrordinaire. Look-up (Punto-Blanco) on the net .One pair will run u @ 40$ C.A.D . worth every penny.

<---------See my Avatar? That's what I wear.

Actually, that was one of the first questions my wife asked me (she's a non-diver). She wanted to make sure that the, ahem, twigs n berries weren't making an appearance. I plan on wearing biking shorts and some type of shirt (Walmart Underarmour).

When I started diving it was a mainly male sport, most of us wore nothing, it must have been quite a sight if anyone saw a bunch of naked guys off the coast of Carolina! I got a rude awakening one day, or perhaps someone else did, when a bunch of us were at a now defunct quarry in Newport News VA, as we were changing after our last dive, a group of students, mainly women came around a corner to find 8 naked policemen. After that we all started wearing bike shorts or bathing suits of some type. We also used to wear panty hose to make getting in and out of wetsuits easier...needless to say I don't do that any more either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom