Attn Guys!!! What do you normally wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It really doesn't matter what you wear, However, this is one thing you must not do in your wet suit....Pass wind!!! Cheers

why do you want to know? you have a neoprene fetish or something?

mmbawden:
JSSCUBA that was really funny!!!

I don't think it's actually a wetsuit, but I'm afraid to find out what it really might be!

Speedo bike-type shorts, Aeroskin, then suit.

OMIGOD, JSSCUBA that is Sooo Scary, but funny in such a twisted way! Good one!!

One thing about properly fitted Underarmor tops: they are somewhat constricting toward breathing and ... internal organs. This isn't too noticeable, immediately, and easy to write off, until one wears a top for a long while - as I have done under my business attire.

Something a bit looser - the "Starter" brand of t-shirts that wick away moisture (Dri-Star, I believe, sold in Wal-Mart) would be slick, they are just as thin, dry just as fast, and aren't made to be as tight as the underarmor. Of course you can buy one size smaller and, I believe, still not be constricted at all (compared to an underarmor shirt).

I only bring this up based on that it does place an additional load on breathing when breathing comfortably may already be an issue underwater. Try both brands of shirts out for hours on end and you may see what I mean.

You gotta hear all the people laughing about people in speedos (and its usually the ones that really shouldn't be wearing them at all, which are a hellalot of speedo users) so I don't go there...I just use a normal, everyday swim-shorts kind of thing...requires a little extra holding and tugging to avoid the initial bunch, but after that, they're fine...I've also been known to au natural when the situation permits...

Back
Top Bottom