Bare Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

strondbakken

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the company "Bare"? I was wondering if anyone knew if they were any good, what their track record is, etc. Apparently they make some pretty good suits, both dry and wet.....just wondering. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have one of their trilam drysuits, a 5/4 Velocity fullsuit and just bought a 3/2 Velocity fullsuit. I've liked the wetsuits very much, and found the price very reasonable. I've previously worn both a Mares and a Body Glove 3 mm full back-zip suit and prefer the Bare. They have a good size selection also in my opinion.

strondbakken:
Anyone familiar with the company "Bare"? I was wondering if anyone knew if they were any good, what their track record is, etc. Apparently they make some pretty good suits, both dry and wet.....just wondering. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have both Bare wet and dry suits and they make a great suit for the money, being in Canada it makes for a good deal. I own a 7mil Supra and a ATR-HD Trilam.

Craig.

I have a 3/2 full suit I wear for the more temperate waters and the ATR-HD drysuit. Both are well made suits and offer good value for features.

Bare offers more "off the shelf" suits than a lot of manufactures. Some plus and king sizes, with suits that fit men and women respectively. I'm happy with mine and will buy another when ever needed.

Hi,

I have about 40 dives on my Bare ATR lite Dry suit and about 20 on my Bare Velocity 3/2. I am very happy with both of these suits. My buddy just baught a Bare Nexgen based on my experience and is very happy with hers as well. The wet suit fits very well and feels natural (kind of ou natural;-) in the water. The Velocity (or at least my Velocity) has a rubber like chest panel that can be hot on the topside in tropical weather, but it really has not bothered me.

Have fun.

Jimi

:07: I love my Bare Wetsuits! I have a CD4 Dry, 5/4 Velocity, a 3MM Velocity, and 7MM SGS. I really like the flat seam stitching, it never snags. I also like the hydrostretch material because it is so easy to get into. At half the price of the Henderson hyperstretch it's a good deal!

I've got a Bare Velocity 3/2 Wetsuit and a ATR-HD. I think both are quality products and wouldn't hesitate to buy from Bare again.

Tom

strondbakken:
I have a Bare 5/3 jumpsuit and a Bare commercial trilam drysuit. I am very happy with both.

txbohunk:
I have a Bare 7MM Semi-dry and love it. I've been in 48 degree water with it and was quite comfortable.

Danny
www.divingrebels.org
me too it's a great suit, i was diving in it while my girlfriend was diving dry and i think i stayed warmer then her, also i love the zippers on the ankle makes it so much easier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom