Best Dive Watch Ever...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

collecting watches is a guy thing, I have over 30 watches. My wife thinks I a little nuts, until I mention to her about her shoe and hand bags collection.

I currently have in dive watches
Breitling avenger chrono in titanium, seawolf, and colt ocean
Tag Heuer 2000 series chrono auto, and a quartz 2000 series
Mont Blanc Dive chrone
Omega co-axial sea master
Rolex yacht master
Swiss Army Dive Master
Seiko orange monster

The choices for women are limited. I dive with a Casio Baby G Shock or a S.U.G. Swiss Gents Abyss.

The choices for women are limited. I dive with a Casio Baby G Shock or a S.U.G. Swiss Gents Abyss.

There are many choice for women, my wife has a tissot, and a tag heuer link. If you want pink, technomarine has the alpna and a bunch of other ranging form 180-3000 dollars, they have other colors too. They are all 300m watches. She just perfer diving with the large face men's model festina sub diver.

on the higher end, rolex, omega, breitling all have women models also.

My wife has a women's Rolex that she loves, she will not wear anything else. Back when I was at university I spent quite a bit of time with a young lady who ware a DOXA identical to mine (talk about a great icebreaker!) It was a little big on her but she handled it well, it was a good look.

Invicta Pro-Diver 8928, beautiful, automatic, only 200 meter but they seem to mean it :)

22148036_8332212_full.jpg

JR

Invicta has line of dive watches rated at 500m with swiss movements also - the Subaqua's. They have standard and chrono versions also.

On the Pro Diver, they have a ladies version also, smiles. And yes, I know way too much about watches, LOL.

collecting watches is a guy thing, I have over 30 watches. My wife thinks I a little nuts, until I mention to her about her shoe and hand bags collection.

I currently have in dive watches
Breitling avenger chrono in titanium, seawolf, and colt ocean
Tag Heuer 2000 series chrono auto, and a quartz 2000 series
Mont Blanc Dive chrone
Omega co-axial sea master
Rolex yacht master
Swiss Army Dive Master
Seiko orange monster
Funny, I dont even own a watch. My cell phone has taken the place of a watch.

Funny, I dont even own a watch. My cell phone has taken the place of a watch.

I guess everyone has their passions, mine just happen to be motorcycles and watches. I thought about diving with my cellphone in a water tight case, but I decided against it. Unlike the watches they are only rated to about 100ft.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom