Best food on the island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

traminar- try los palmas in addition to chilangos and el dorado. imo all of them are as good as the expensive places.

I thought Las Palmas was delicious the time we tried it. Wish it were open later in the day (it's open to 3 or 4 pm, right?)--since we generally stay at the mid-south hotels, we usually miss being able to get to the good little lunch places on dive days.

For an inexpensive lunch, Sabores is kind of fun, too, and we thought the food was very decent. Truly homey.

There was a great Italian restauraunt with awesome pizza and pasta, expensive but really great - the owner sounded like he was imported from italy even made my friends son a custom dish which was really cool and nice. will get the name

******** Ditto the other reccommendations just read them and they are right on the money! *********
Great diving great eating!!!

You're talking about Sorrisi, on 3 between Melgar and 5. The owner IS imported from Italy, and he'll go out of his way to ensure you have a wonderful experience there.

-kari

i thought las palmas was open until about 6:00 but i might be wrong. btw, i often see dm there.

Back
Top Bottom