Best Indonesian Quicky (limited time)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all this info, guys. I certainly will reconsider Bali next time. In fact, I'd love to have a reason to go back to Bali. For this trip, I decided I really had to go to Raja Ampat, even if it's a long trip for a short period, and found the BioDiversity Resort was (unlike many others) accommodating to a 5 or 6 night stay (i.e. 4 or 5 days of diving). So I'm going a little longer than I really should be this time, but still getting to go to RA. Next trip will be in a similar situation and this input is just great.

Right now I have one missing factor: getting back from Sorong to Jakarta. I am going to start a new thread for this.

We dove with Maluku divers resort 2x and loved it there! We have also been to KBR when the owner of Dive Into Ambon was in charge. He left KBR to open his own resort. He is a fantastic guy and I am quite sure runs a superb resort. You could not go wrong with either option! Request Semwell if you go to Maluku Divers Resort!~He is great!
Mike, thanks. I did not dive in Ambon. Are you recommending those operators?

Wingy: I wonder why there are no dive operators in Ternate or Tidore?

Maggie: Thanks for the other RA recommendations. Of course I'd love to stay forever but… :) I'm also checking out Weda Resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom