Best wrist mounted, air integrated, hoseless dive computer in the ~$600 price range?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

G'day, mate!

I think you wouldn't find dive computer with all your MUSTs and transmitter for ~ USD600. Oceanic VT4.1 is a good instrument, but with transmitter it costs more than USD1000. If you definitely want to have wireless working+integrated compass - think of investing more or lower your requirements! Suunto D4i is perfect for recreational divers and beginners, LeisurePro has it for USD550, but on top of that you need to put USD350 for transmitter, I reckon.

Good luck with your quest!

I don't understand why people keep saying "you wont' be able to find that" instead of discussing the models that have been brought up. ~$600 means "around" and I said I might be willing to spend a little more.

See:

Oceanic Atom 2.0 Air Integrated Hoseless Dive Computer Watch (Complete System) Oceanic Atom 2 $599
Oceanic Atom 3.0 Air Integrated Hoseless Dive Computer Watch (Complete System) Oceanic Atom 3 $699
Aeris Epic Hoseless Wrist Computer (Complete System) PC Cable Aeris Epic $549
Oceanic VT3 Hoseless Wrist Computer & Transmitter with PC Download Kit Oceanic VT3 $649
Oceanic VT4.1 Hoseless Wrist Computer & Transmitter with PC Download Kit Oceanic VT4.1 $749
Uwatec Galileo Luna Hoseless Wrist Dive Computer Complete with Transmitter Uwatec Galileo Luna $649
Aeris Elite Hoseless Wrist Computer & Transmitter Aeris Elite $549
Oceanic VT4 Hoseless Wrist Computer Oceanic VT4 no transmitter $500
http://www.leisurepro.com/Catalog.aspx?op=ItemDisplay&ProductID=SQTVAC&Page=1&Term=vyper air&Hit=1 Suunto Vyper Air w\trasmitter $849 or wrist unit only $549

Some of them don't have ALL the features but I think a couple do.

Back
Top Bottom