BP/W are banned! And other fun things I've learned on my first chartered dive ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33:
And where might this be? Your profile is a little (OK,a lot ) vague
Check join date. Remember upgrade issues.:D

I think a lot of experienced divers take pride in their knowledge. I know I do. Some of them have limited their sources of information and may not be as informed as they should be. When confronted with something different, they are threatened and use their position of authority to compensate for their lack of knowledge. It's not productive to engage these types.

OK I want to dive with this captain. I want to take my 60 pound lift bunged bp/w setup. Add my non dumpable weight pocets with weight in it, since i don't see the need to have dump 6 pounds. I think this could be fun.

Can you send me info in this charter and captain since I see a road trip ahead in the near future. But I also think I will have to bring the video camera with me. Anyone up for a road trip?

Zeeman:
and if this thread truly is not a Troll, then, my dear friends.. that captain is an Orc.

Z..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would like to know which outfit this was.

scubamikey:
"I don't care how many times you wrap your hose around your neck, it's not going to save you.".

My conclusion? If your instructor says he has 30 years of experience, expect to get a very thorough training in 30 year-old techniques.

MAN!! Two absolute GEMS in one post!

Don't worry about the silly boat Captain...just go diving...you run into stupid people everyday...
K

There are no french canadian trolls so it must be true :wink::D

seriously, all the location names he mentionned do exist so It looks genuine, though hard to believe I concur... :sigh:

So funny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom