Bts 2008?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thing that gets me is that this is the largest consumer dive show on the east coast and there is virtually no interest from this board....

Hmmm. . . why isn't it under the "shows and events" section?

Just curious, there is another event also, "Ghost Ships Festival" in the Great Lakes area I saw mentioned in another post and that isn't listed either. Perhaps these events do not meet some requirement that we are unaware of.

From what I can see there are 2 types of event postings, either by SB or others who represent the organization facilitating the show. But I guess someone who finds out about an event is free to post, maybe a link or something. It just won't show up as big as DEMA :D

Donna

I believe everyone pays to get in. No freebies. There was a pretty good showing for the PSD seminar last year put on by DUI, Subsalve and OMS tech. I was assisting in that seminar last year.

Yeah, well, you are probably right. Yeah, I guess we could post one up there and see what happens.

BTS 2008 is going to be a great weekend. Take a look at Beneath the Sea for the seminar, workshop and exhibitor schedule. Solid tech stuff on Friday, and throughout the weekend. CCR seminars and of course, lots of travel and pretty fish.

Jeff

Thing that gets me is that this is the largest consumer dive show on the east coast and there is virtually no interest from this board....
:rofl4:

Well, you've got your own BTS forum now...

I be there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom