Can't book Batik flights with US credit card. Help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is chase saffire reserve too. I tried through traveloka and tiket and it didn't work, even with visa on the phone. They were not even seeing the charge attempted. I just wired the money for 5 people round trip to komodo to the person I hired as a driver. Its supposed to arrive monday and he will book my tickets with seat selection and baggage weight. I am way overestimating baggage weight since I don't want to wait at the airlines. I so prefered asia air...except them canceling my trip.

Mine is chase saffire reserve too. I tried through traveloka and tiket and it didn't work, even with visa on the phone. They were not even seeing the charge attempted. I just wired the money for 5 people round trip to komodo to the person I hired as a driver. Its supposed to arrive monday and he will book my tickets with seat selection and baggage weight. I am way overestimating baggage weight since I don't want to wait at the airlines. I so prefered asia air...except them canceling my trip.
It is normal for your credit card or Chase or even Visa to not see the attempted transaction. That’s what happened with me as well. You will need to email Tiket customer service to white list your credit card. The email is cc@tiket.com. They will provide info on how to do it but long story short, here are the instructions below with the emphasis that everything needs to be in 1 frame (same photo) and unedited. I did this last year and it was completely safe. No issues with compromised data or mysterious charges.

For security reasons, we need to validate your card and your identity therefore kindly resend us the original photo (no scan) of the first page of your passport/ID Card/driver license with the front of your credit/debit card visa or mastercard (credit/debit card's photo only contains the card owner's name, card expiration date and the last 4 digits of the card. Please cover / not display the CVV of your card) kindly send the attachment. If the passenger is a different person from the credit/debit card owner, please add a photo ID card for those who will use the ticket in JPG format only and this must be in 1 (one) frame -- (do not separate it and do not edit/scan).

It looks like KAYAK works to book Batik air with a US credit card. Does anyone have any experience?
NUSTRIP, booked today CGK-SOQ, AMEX. No issues, and no calls - almost like booking UAL.

GA682, Date : Sun, 10 Sep 2023
Departing, Jakarta (CGK : Soekarno Hatta), Terminal : 3
Arriving, Sorong (SOQ : Domine Eduard Osok)

Return, we will book Batik -hopefully as easy as this rez was.

NUSTRIP, booked today CGK-SOQ, AMEX. No issues, and no calls - almost like booking UAL.

GA682, Date : Sun, 10 Sep 2023
Departing, Jakarta (CGK : Soekarno Hatta), Terminal : 3
Arriving, Sorong (SOQ : Domine Eduard Osok)

Return, we will book Batik -hopefully as easy as this rez was.

I just booked Scoot into Manado with AMEX. Sent me a OTP on my mobile to confirm ID during transaction. Pretty smooth. Can’t say the same for MC.

Omg
How did you get the scoot site to work at all?
I've been trying to book flights for 2 days. Site would take me smoothly all the way through until "select payment". Then it stopped cold.
Finally had to make a live connection and book verbally. Then they stuck in an extra charge despite saying that it was waived.
Oh well . . .I've got my flights now

Omg
How did you get the scoot site to work at all?
I've been trying to book flights for 2 days. Site would take me smoothly all the way through until "select payment". Then it stopped cold.
Finally had to make a live connection and book verbally. Then they stuck in an extra charge despite saying that it was waived.
Oh well . . .I've got my flights now

The real question is: How did you get a live connection? Honestly one of the most frustrating airlines to deal with. Hard to believe they’re owned by Singapore Airlines.

Book Garuda from the chase travel portal after trying multiple sites . It went through but would not let me choose the seat .

Logged into Garuda site and let me choose seat , food, ext..

Back
Top Bottom