Celebrity Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, are there any A-lister celeb divers. The current list, at least I think they are, are has been and B-listers. I like some of them though. Hmmm, it would be cool to dive with Maui, no? :wink:

About 7-8 years ago, I dove with Ben Vereen- actor, singer, (Broadway, some movies, TV, etc.)
He is probably on the "A" list for the older set. (I'm older!!) :)

island_diver:
Kind of off-topic.

I'm writing an article about Philippine scuba diving and I'd like to know who are some of the Philippine celebrities are into scuba diving.

The only one I can think of is Jim Paredes (of APO Hiking). Please post if you know of others. Thanks

Funny story about redford white is he is so popular a fellow diver saw him, took out his reg and mouthing "wedford wyte"! "wedford wyte" at 140 ft! Star talaga, hanggang sa ilalim kilala!

Jim Paredes and Redford White are dive buddies and regulars in aquaventure in anilao.

clgsamson:
Funny story about redford white is he is so popular a fellow diver saw him, took out his reg and mouthing "wedford wyte"! "wedford wyte" at 140 ft! Star talaga, hanggang sa ilalim kilala!

Jim Paredes and Redford White are dive buddies and regulars in aquaventure in anilao.

Yeah I saw them in aquaventure 3 weeks ago I think! Can't help smiling when I saw Redford White. I'm probably so use to see him comedic. I should have took a picture with him! hehehe

island_diver:
By the way, are there any A-lister celeb divers. The current list, at least I think they are, are has been and B-listers. I like some of them though. Hmmm, it would be cool to dive with Maui, no? :wink:

there probably are but I bet there always on private charter boats or in some exotic dive resort (like amanpulo maybe). Did you guys see the yatch of Tiger Woods? State of the art dive boat! its got a chamber and trimix facilities!

Korina Sanchez she has a pic at Dive n trek website

Karen Davila

shugar:
i think richard gomez is too... wouldn't put it past him, he's got the money and a genuine interest in most outdoor activities... of course he's half-way between being a has-been and an A-minus star

Jag

yes he did way back in 1993 with abaya , bonevie ...

Back
Top Bottom