Central Florida Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuesday, October 26th, at 7:30pm. It is really a come and go, so people can pop in at any time between 7:30pm-10:00pm (I know it will probably run later, but I am trying to somewhat limit the lateness due to work the next day!). It will be at my place, so I will post directions later on this week.

Slight variation on the above post. IF you are interested in coming to this get together, PM me and I will give you directions and contact information. I will NOT post the information on this thread. Thanks!

PM sent ( Well, I'm about to send it. OK, I might get around to sending it soon. Hey, stop hassling me, I'll get around to sending it eventually! Darn! Pushy people!)

scubafool:
PM sent ( Well, I'm about to send it. OK, I might get around to sending it soon. Hey, stop hassling me, I'll get around to sending it eventually! Darn! Pushy people!)
Well!!! Have you sent it!!! UhUhUH!!!! Just do it!!!!!
What's taking you so long!!!!!!!!

Long since I sent the polite, kind PM, but no reply have I received. One might erroneously think that one was being snubbed, but I (note capitilization) know better. I await the kind lady's pleasure. Hey Chuck, you don't think that I am really being 'snubbed', do you?

I have apprentantly been snubbed also. Ahhhh going from Cabana Boy to The Shunned. What a come down so late in life........I don't think I shall ever recover. :pity_part

No, no, no my friends! Please don't think I have forgotten you! Things have been crazy here at work and my laptop is temporary out of commission, so I have not had the opportunity to sit down at the computer and type out the directions. I give you my word that before the day is over (and before I head off to Tampa for the Sting concert tonight-yeehaw!!!), I shall send you the directions. Thanks for your patience :).

Okay, boys...no more complaints! I have PMed those who have PMed me. Those who have not, please do so and tell me from which direction you are driving so I can provide you with accurate directions. I look forward to meeting you all then! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom