Central Florida Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will need to look at my schedule and I will see if Diana and I can make it.

Simon in a TO-TO, OH MY GOD!

GDI:
I will need to look at my schedule and I will see if Diana and I can make it.

Simon in a TO-TO, OH MY GOD!

That would be great if you both could come, Rick. Just let me know! (But...umm...could you leave the mask of death at home? :icon10: )

OrlandoRogue:
(But...umm...could you leave the mask of death at home? :icon10: )
I wholeheartedly second that! :wink:

After much shifting of arrangements and possibly not being able to make it, looks like i can now. :wink:

Okay, Central Floridians-TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!! It is not too late to give me a call and ask for directions, any and all are welcome. I think there will be at least 15-20 there tonight, so it should be a great opportunity for us to bond above water. If you still need directions, you can call me at (321) 356-6181. And remember, you all best come hungry and thirsty tonight because I don't want to be left with any leftovers! (well, I guess it would be okay if there were some Captain Morgan left :wink: ) See you all tonight!

OrlandoRogue:
Okay, Central Floridians-TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!! It is not too late to give me a call and ask for directions, any and all are welcome. I think there will be at least 15-20 there tonight, so it should be a great opportunity for us to bond above water. If you still need directions, you can call me at (321) 356-6181. And remember, you all best come hungry and thirsty tonight because I don't want to be left with any leftovers! (well, I guess it would be okay if there were some Captain Morgan left :wink: ) See you all tonight!
I'm getting ready. See ya'll there.

Thanks again Becky, for hosting I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to being able to dive with some of you in the future.

Smashing party! Belly dancers, beer funnels, two seperate visits from the policePO'd neighbors... Oh, wait, that was last night's party.

I really enjoyed meeting everybody & just generally talking about diving. Many thanks to Orlando Rogue for setting things up & hosting.

That was a great get together Becky! Thanks for putting that together and giving folks a chance to meet and greet – I enjoyed meeting everyone.

Look forward to diving with you soon!

p.s. Sean loved the cupcakes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom