Central Florida Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think we can all say that we had a good time last night. Everything seemed to go well and even those who werent on the board or were SO's of the divers off the board were getting chatty towards the end. I would have stayed long, but i was knackered! So what do we say to doing it all again in a month or so? Maybe without the halloween theme, more thanksgiving/xmas i would feel!

Many, many thanks to "OR" for her being the gracious host. Also thanks to everyone else who came and made this a wonderful party.

We talked about the board.

We talked about Diving.

We met some new friends.

We got to hang the ScubaBoard Banner from Orlando Rogue's balcony. (BTW, I have your spool! :D )

We even met some soon to be ScubaBoardians.

The only thing missing was playing pin the tail on Sim while wearing GDI's mask! :wink:

NetDoc:
The only thing missing was playing pin the tail on Sim while wearing GDI's mask! :wink:
The phrase barn door comes to mind! :wink:

Just for those interested, i counted 19 folks there last night, quite a good turnout i reckon. Not sure how many more might have been able to fit into Becky's apt!

Just for those interested, i counted 19 folks there last night,
You have no idea how quickly he was able to get his socks and shoes off so that he could do this! :D

I lose count at 20, it is true. Becky said to make yourself at home, so shoes, socks were straight off! :wink:

Actually now i think of it, a couple might have left when i did that headcount. Who i recall being there:
Pete - Netdoc
Becky - Orlando Rogue
David & Dawn - Scubafool
Chuck - Smokeaire
Rick & Diana - GDI
Rick & Mindy - Sylvester
Dee & Jack - Happyunderwater
Rodger - Metaldetector
Pat & Sean - StarrySkies
Pete - pdoege
Simon - simbrooks
Non SB or not related to SB member (but new converts?):
Meredith
Joe
Wes

Makes 19, am i missing anyone?

Those who were unable to make it, but sent their desires to try next time also make quite a long list! :wink: I think we will need a bigger venue, maybe we should rent a room or something in a restaurant?

What more can I say that already hasn't been said. A real blast last night. Becky has set the bar very high for future M&G hosts. This definitely has to be a regular SB event.
Some of of the best fun above water I've had.
Embarrissingly my underwater navigation skills exceed my above water skills. Thanks to Simon for playing air traffic controller guiding me in for a landing; of course after getting me off course to begin with. ;-)
It was a great group of people.
Let the holiday M&G plannign get underway!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom