Changing member attributes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stedel

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am listed as a new member even though I have been a member since 2007. I am also a multi-agency instructor and would like my screen name to reflect something other than new member. How may I accomplish this please?

I am listed as a new member even though I have been a member since 2007. I am also a multi-agency instructor and would like my screen name to reflect something other than new member. How may I accomplish this please?

New member is related to post count rather than join date. It's a reflection on the participation level on the board. Join in, have fun and you'll lose the "new member" in no time! In the meantime, you can also choose to be identified as a member of certain groups if you go into your user control panel.

I've forwarded the agency request to a Sr. Mod.

How about a perfectly off-topic question -- how does one change the private messages from "nested" to linear?

either that or if you become a supporter then you can have your own custom title and a supporter badge....

or like Cave Diver said...join in the fun and keep on posting and your title will change.

afaik [-]as I know[/-], there are no options to change PM's to linear in the .vbulletin software.

<sniff> Waaaaaaaa!

(fixed that for ya!)

FYI- "new member" relates to number of posts- not length of membership.

I am also a multi-agency instructor and would like my screen name to reflect something other than new member. How may I accomplish this please?
You've been granted access to the instructor forum. You should now be able to go into your user control panel under group preferences and choose to be identified as a member of that group.

Back
Top Bottom