Cheap Dive Computer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Tusa IQ-700, Cressi sub Archimede,Apeks Quantum and DR Nitec Duo are all reported to be the same computer.

Check out the price on DiversDirect. Also, I think Scuba Toys or Crazy Scuba might have the same price

Scuba Toys matched the Diver's Direct special price on the Atmos 2 ($250 for the console).
Most people on here seem to prefer the watch, but because I am at the end of the budget, I could not afford a seperate set of gauges.
Not to worry though, I found wrist boots for the atmos 2 puck, so you can convert it wrist mount later on if you want.

Well, what's cheap? The Dive-Rite Nitek Plus is available for $299 or less if you look around - and it's got great specs - assuming your eyesight is good (it's a wristwatch style two-gas computer).

yea! my aeris atmost 2 wrist watch arrive! Gotta wait till Jan 07' to try it out. i got it for like 200 bucks from Scuba Toys.! Mad cheap and good!

Thanks Guys! Love Scuba toys@!

mefabian:
Now I'm looking at what other items I need from their store.

Mark :)

LOL!

Oracle says you need lots of diving toys, lots and lots.

Have a look at the new Oceanic 100nx. Cracking computer for the price

mefabian:
Where? :hideing_b Where?

Mark :new_gmorn

Check out the oc website......dont be fooled by the piccy it can be used console or wrist based
http://www.oceanicworldwide.com/p_computers.html.

If you need more info, Doug can be found wandering the manufacturers area of the forums occaisionally or I would be glad to put my two pence worth in

Diving Doc:
Check out the oc website......dont be fooled by the piccy it can be used console or wrist based
http://www.oceanicworldwide.com/p_computers.html.

If you need more info, Doug can be found wandering the manufacturers area of the forums occaisionally or I would be glad to put my two pence worth in

Do you think Doug would be able to get me one to test with for a couple of years? If I like it, then I could buy it? :eyebrow:

Mark :new_gmorn

Back
Top Bottom