Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here you go.....
hirohairbadzu5.jpg

:eyebrow:

errr....

got the attention it needs though, MissD. :laughing:

If you are that insecure about your hair you may be having issues with your masculinity

Already looks better. If you are going that route don't you think a full on goatee would look better? Just a suggestion.

You mean with a 'stache and "connecting hair" around the sides of the mouth?

Hair's not quite thick enough there to pull it off well, and if it makes me look like I just went through puberty, I'll skip it :) Don't worry, as soon as I can do it, I will! I do like that look alot......but hey give me some credit, for an 18 year old that's not too bad. I've got friends two years older than me who still only have peach fuzz.

Infact, I had one of those guys look at this thread (he's not a diver, emailed him the lnk) and he thinks you all are bona fide crazy. "Six pages talking about hair? On a scuba forum?" And uh, the thread grew since then.....

you're still 18?

:11:

JahJahwarrior:
You mean with a 'stache and "connecting hair" around the sides of the mouth?

Hair's not quite thick enough there to pull it off well, and if it makes me look like I just went through puberty, I'll skip it :) Don't worry, as soon as I can do it, I will! I do like that look alot......but hey give me some credit, for an 18 year old that's not too bad. I've got friends two years older than me who still only have peach fuzz.

Infact, I had one of those guys look at this thread (he's not a diver, emailed him the lnk) and he thinks you all are bona fide crazy. "Six pages talking about hair? On a scuba forum?" And uh, the thread grew since then.....

haven't even been 18 for half a year. Birthday is almost exactly halfway through April. So I'll still be 18 for quite a while :(

The upside is, people have been assuming I'm 18 or older since I was about 14. :)

Back
Top Bottom