Club Mascot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I vote for the spoonbill paddlefish. I like brianwl's photo #1. The spoonbill can be seen in several of the Midwest lakes & rivers.

theskull

crpntr133:
Here is another cat as well as the crawdad with "Midwest Muck Divers" underneath.

This catfish of crpntr133's is the best I think, because if you have it printed on something it would show up nice.

So do we want to start a poll or wait for more sumissions?

Wait till Monday and see if we get anything else. Give people some time to work on it this weekend.
I do have a question. Are we also thinking about using the mascot on a shirt in the future?

crpntr133:
Wait till Monday and see if we get anything else. Give people some time to work on it this weekend.
I do have a question. Are we also thinking about using the mascot on a shirt in the future?
Some of the other clubs have done shirts. It can actually be done pretty easily online. There are some sites where you upload a graphic and people can order shirts one at a time. It's proably a little more expensive than ordering up a bunch, but it's also pretty hassle free.

James

A friend of mine (who just happens to be a new diver) is studing graphic arts and has done some t-shirts and patches for the local fire depts. If we can come to a decision, Im sure she would be more than happy to draw something up for us. In the past, she has done "artwork" free of charge, since she is using it for school and building her portfolio.
Pat

That might be a good idea since I am far from a artist. No hard feelings here. If she wants files of either one that I did up I can send them.

Aqua-Trash! We have a cute little diver complete with mask and snorkel surfacing from a trash can.

MsParamedic:
A friend of mine (who just happens to be a new diver) is studing graphic arts and has done some t-shirts and patches for the local fire depts. If we can come to a decision, Im sure she would be more than happy to draw something up for us. In the past, she has done "artwork" free of charge, since she is using it for school and building her portfolio.
Pat
Well it looks like the cartoon catfish is the clear winner:

http://www.scubaboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10294

Do you want to check with your frind to see if she wants to spruce it up any?

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom