Coldest dive sites in USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Several hours of bumper-to-bumper on the Mass Turnpike & seven hours behind the wheel + snarky, accountant-based remarks on C vs. F / Continental vs. whatever ticks me off. Cheechako comments from Anchorage shore divers are always irritating.
Sounds like Mr. X gives to much control over his emotional state to others.

Perhaps. Wasn't too Buddhist of me. :D

Several hours of bumper-to-bumper on the Mass Turnpike & seven hours behind the wheel + snarky, accountant-based remarks on C vs. F / Continental vs. whatever ticks me off. Cheechako comments from Anchorage shore divers are always irritating.

X
Last I checked Norway wherent in Alaska and Anchorage wherent in Norway MUAHAHAHAAHAHA

Geezzzz guys enough with the Alaska; and other countries jabber! :shakehead:

I did my stress rescue in Perch Lake in Santa Rosa, NM (I think it was in August) water temp 43 degrees :shocked:In a 3 mil... It was so freakin' cold it was like someone was drivin' an axe in my forehead :shakehead: I thought my eyeballs were bleedin' :shocked2:

If you can dive CA water you can dive anywhere!!!:D

Isn't it "If you can drink CA water..." ?

Other than that I have nothing meaningful to add to this post other than to say I dove into a snowbank once, naked. Now that was cold!

Other than that I have nothing meaningful to add to this post other than to say I dove into a snowbank once, naked. Now that was cold!
Talk about shrinkage!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom