conshelf se2 rebuild kits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Herman, Just serviced my se3, and or. is removable but looks like it isn't. Next time take a straw and lightly push on it from the top down. Looks built in but it isn't.

Now that I let you twist in the wind on this, What about AirTech in North Carolina they don’t sell scuba equipment or teach classes but they can by parts from the manufacture and provide warranty service. Additionally they can provide free service kits if that manufacture has that program.

It all comes down to this no matter how hard you bang your head into the wall to prove your point if you don’t service the regulators the way the manufacture wants they are not going to sell you the parts.

Padalan you don’t get it your not up to date with the current practices or procedures (Just a remind about your friends dive shop).
You’re in a back room with the door closed no disturbance, You’re were at work all day, dealt with the family when you got home and waited till they went to sleep now your tired working on the regulator but that still leave some one to call or come over and bother you . I guess you lost that one.

Txaggie08 you wake up to a sanctimonious pompous one every morning. If company knew you were talking short cut and not following procedures you would be out of there in a minute but that maybe that’s why you are a 911 operator now. Your beneath my notice for me to want to impress you, If you knew what you were talking about you would understand the standards and procedures the manufactures want when servicing the regulators.

Are we still talking about regulator service?
A task the average Middle School student would have no problem with.

Are we still talking about regulator service?
A task the average Middle School student would have no problem with.

Forget it, Fishpie. NCadiver doesn't have the slightest clue. He thinks he knows everything but knows nothing. Just let him go his way with his nose in the clouds. People like him never see the the light.

..... Txaggie08 you wake up to a sanctimonious pompous one every morning....

That's why women love him.

Last edited:
I'm single thanks, unless you're inferring me, in which case you'd be correct, but irrelevant to the conversation. Didn't take much to irritate you did it....

"Talking short cut"? Did you fail to pluralize a word, or leave out "about a". Btw, what is this mystical "company" you keep referencing?

I'm thinking you've never read a service manual, or do you just like to hear yourself talk? I'm sure Glen Palmer would like to know(since I've been using Palmer regulators for various systems for years) would love to know what an idiot he is. I'm sure operators at chemical plants, working with chemicals that will kill you before you realize you're dead take shortcuts as well.....

This conversation is turning into what a buddy of mine used to call "waving "yourself" at the desert". You have a large group of people, who know the standards and procedures for servicing a regulator, being lectured by someone who cannot type a coherent sentence.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom