Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, and it even comes with a convenient flat rate of $50/minute to anywhere in the world, at any time.

I wish my kitties would stop waking me up three hours before I need to get up in the morning.

Granted, they wake you at four hours before you need to get up. And you can't go back to sleep.

Wish I could eat real ice cream every day without gaining weight.

Granted, but the only allowed flavor is Garlic.

Wish I finished everything i start.

Granted, but unfortunately, you don't enjoy anything you start.

I wish I could spend a whole week doing blue-water dives; don't care if any critters even come by.

Granted, you now have a week pass to the YMCA pool - grab your gear.

Wish I could find a way to make money that was fun.

Granted, you love your job running a printing press for the U.S. Treasury. The creative humor in the Treasury Department never ceases to amaze you, which helps to compensate for the low salary.

I wish I could afford good health insurance.

Last edited:
Granted. The day it becomes effective, you die. (I know, harsh.)

Wish I had a clean house already.

Back from the dead and surprisingly free of resentment, I grant your wish. Someone came in to clean your house as a surprise while you were away today. Unfortunately, one of the crew tripped on a throw rug and is now suing you.

I wish I didn't need a 7mm (yes, you read that right) suit to dive in the Caribbean. I wish I didn't need the 5mm hood either.

Granted. Since the Caribbean is chilly, I think it is time to invest in the drysuit. White's Fusion. Only $3800 + extras . Enjoy.

Wish I knew a lawyer. Wait. I don't have any throw rugs. Insurance Scam!!

Nonetheless, you've been contacted by the scamming house-cleaning person's attorney. Now you know a lawyer.

I wish my Honda would last forever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom