Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many Thanks to all of you that put the time and effort into responding.
I generally take trip advisor as very tongue in cheek, more for what is around than actual ratings.
I now have something to go on :D. I will be staying at the Hacienda San Miguel Hotel & Suites. Not the top , but also not the bottom of the lot from what I gather.
Emails being sent to various Dive ops today , so we will see what comes. Many thanks again people.
Mad Mark

I have stayed at HSM many times. I usually cook breakfast since I like having a good meal before diving.

As for Villa Aldora, it is a cozy facility with nice rooms. There are a variety of rooms, some with kitchens and the suites are very nice. One that I saw was two level with the kitchen and living room downstairs and two bedrooms upstairs. Free Wifi and calls to the USA. Bikes to go into town although I walked to the ferry is about 20 minutes.

No real beach but there is a sandy area. Small but adequate salt water (I think) pool. There are aspects of staying there that I will leave for you to experience if you stay there.

There is no food available there unless something changed. You will not have nightly entertainment from the staff unless that changed but it is a very nice facility.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom