Curacao Dive Fest 08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Sunshine,

OE do one trip to Mushroom Forest by boat per week (starting at Lion's Dive), normally on Thursday. People booked for boat dive packages with OE East can use package days also to dive with us at OE West, and vice versa.

Probably I'll come around tomorrow evening with my guests leaving on Saturday (3 couples).

See you
Andreas

Hi All

I do believe that we will be taking a bus from the Breezes resort to the other side of the Island to dive the mushroom forest. From what I remember from last year thats the way we made it over there, OE had set it up as one of the dives for that day, and than we did a beach dive as well. Anyway I am so looking forward to getting back to Curacao and diving, and meeting some new friends.

Bill

In that case, it might just be at OEW. (or they may have arrangements with Habitat or Sunset Waters or Cas Abou) I'm planning on the afternoon boat dive and could run into you at the dive shop. When you talk to OE ask, if it's at OEW you could stay on the boat after Mushroom Forest and dive Watamula as well. Sunshine

Back
Top Bottom