Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
Suggestions anybody...? Whats a dorky thing I can write on my tanks?

How about~~
Blonds may be pretty but~~
Dorks have more FUN!

On the bottom of my tanks it says "Im a dork"
so only the person behind you can read it

merxlin:
OK, we now have rotating painted toenail pink snorkel wearing queens. :dramaqueen:

I've totally got the rhinestone studded dive flag toes now! Yay! I feel so... so... dorky! I have cute toes! :D Oh, and I have a pink snorkel too!

That doesn't exactly set the bar really high..... but I do aspire to your level of Dorkdum. On the other hand, Ber has those ears!

Ahhh, but TG has the famous surface beanie... which I still think she should have that smilie listed in the site support forum. :wink:

I'm happy being CupCake Girl. But I think erparamedic should be Dork Queen. After all, she was Queen of Gilboa a while back, it's fitting!

You know... back when SB2 was around, someone changed my title to "She's a Dork, you know!" (or something like that) and I liked it. In fact... I kinda miss it! *sniff* *sniff*

merxlin:
That doesn't exactly set the bar really high..... but I do aspire to your level of Dorkdum. On the other hand, Ber has those ears!

Careful now, I'm listening and things are looking good for me to hit the Wrinkles dive in November. You just might end up an honorary ear-wearer while I'm in your neighborhood :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

erparamedic:
I've totally got the rhinestone studded dive flag toes now! Yay! I feel so... so... dorky! I have cute toes! :D Oh, and I have a pink snorkel too!

Pictures..anyone claiming this must show a pix!

Back
Top Bottom