Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdan214:
Dear Dork Divers,
There seems to be a common thread that people think DD's are against safety and DIR...I didn't think DD's were anti-anything so long as you're having fun doing it and not putting somebody else down? Was I wrong?

Thanks,
Dan

I don't think there's a Dork around who could'a said it better... rock on...
:partytime: :cheers: :partytime:

J.R.
DD - #... ummm.... something...

Dear Dork Divers

i currently own 9 tanks and just had a sweet deal pop up for another 2 tanks... should i take it?

can one own too many tanks??

While not quite on the same level of utility as the almighty snorkle, you can never have too many of either.

Dear Dork Divers:
I need a wetsuit zipper operator c-card. Does your organization have any such specialty?

Thanks
Brent

It's called the DOoZE Specialty

Dorkish Operation of Zipper Expert

mainly you learn how to do comical prat falls trying to get a hand on that zipper lead thing. Think the old putting brooms in the closet gag.

diverdan214:
It's called the DOoZE Specialty

Dorkish Operation of Zipper Expert

mainly you learn how to do comical prat falls trying to get a hand on that zipper lead thing. Think the old putting brooms in the closet gag.

Sweet!!!!!!!!

I once told a homeless guy at the bart in san francisco to steal me an ipod or cell phone by 5 pm and I'd pay him $20. I came back at 5:30 and he was there with a black ipod video but no headphones. I paid him and told him to get lost. As I was walking away, he tackles me to the ground infront of everyone at the bart, takes the ipod back, and runs. Lucky for me, he was a ****ing gimp and I ran after his *** and tripped him. Took the Ipod AND the $50 AND all the other change he had. Then pulled out my swiss army knife and cut him on the arm..nothing big, but it bled. This was about a block away from the bart.

Dork divers, am I a bad person?

this is copypasta lol at u

Dear DD,

I come to you with a problem, but also, with a preposition. I have been dating the same woman for 3 years now and I'm finally done. I'm in college now and I think its time for a change. My problem is, its going to be hard to break up with her. My preposition is, I need something to say to her and thats where you all come in. Suggest something for me to say as my last words to my dealy beloved and I might just say them. What do you say ?

COPYPASTAAAA!!!

SkullDeformity:
I once told a homeless guy at the bart in san francisco to steal me an ipod or cell phone by 5 pm and I'd pay him $20. I came back at 5:30 and he was there with a black ipod video but no headphones. I paid him and told him to get lost. As I was walking away, he tackles me to the ground infront of everyone at the bart, takes the ipod back, and runs. Lucky for me, he was a ****ing gimp and I ran after his *** and tripped him. Took the Ipod AND the $50 AND all the other change he had. Then pulled out my swiss army knife and cut him on the arm..nothing big, but it bled. This was about a block away from the bart.

Dork divers, am I a bad person?

this is copypasta lol at u

I try not to judge people, but I'd say you need to get a bigger knife if you want to be a Dork Diver.

Back
Top Bottom