Deleted post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're welcome, and I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. FWIW, posts are never permanently deleted. The mods can still see them and the system creates a log of any such actions.

The Pub tends to be contentious. Mods will identify themselves as they feel a need. It's a tough enough job and if someone complains, that the PTBs will look into it.

It might not have been a mod. I was thinking Wookie, but it could have been TimAZ or someone else.

It wasn't that harsh of a reply (at least the reply to me) to be adamant about it. I just thought it was weird, especially since I didn't get a notification of it being deleted.

Wooks has the power to delete, Tim does not. We are having a bit of an issue with our DB, so it might have been a simple glitch, which would not be in a mod report.

I saw it last night or this morning. Don't remember where since I was just clicking on new post activity.

I just thought it was weird, especially since I didn't get a notification of it being deleted.
That's seems to be normal here. Couple of days ago, I had a post deleted and got thread banned in a thread in which I just reported about an experience with a vendor (not even a bad experience). Also no notification that is was deleted or why. No insults, not arguing, no breach of TOS in any way. If someone else had posted it, it wouldn't have been deleted, let alone banned from the thread. 'Who' writes seems to more of an issue than 'what'. Don't disagree with any of the SB mascots, the (annonymous) mods or the mods buddies and you can do whatever... that's the actual TOS of SB.

That's seems to be normal here. Couple of days ago, I had a post deleted and got thread banned in a thread in which I just reported about an experience with a vendor (not even a bad experience). Also no notification that is was deleted or why. No insults, not arguing, no breach of TOS in any way. If someone else had posted it, it wouldn't have been deleted, let alone banned from the thread. 'Who' writes seems to more of an issue than 'what'. Don't disagree with any of the SB mascots, the (annonymous) mods or the mods buddies and you can do whatever... that's the actual TOS of SB.

I got banned from the pub for a year. It was deserved and worth it.

I see. You must not be a fan of Alex Jones and have more than 5 brain cells. Probably best to look for more a reasonable forum about 'politics' ...

You got banned?? Wonder why.

People actually get banned from the pub??? I didn't know that was possible. Did you get an award or a statue made for you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom