Deleted post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This post? Post 87277 of the coronavirus thread?

Weird! I searithe pub for Pfizer with my handle and it kept coming back blank. I went through the thread for several pages back and couldn't see it.

What black magic are you conjuring?!?!

People actually get banned from the pub??? I didn't know that was possible. Did you get an award or a statue made for you?

That made me laugh. I also got Doug's wrist slapped by a mod.

Come to think of it, they should have an award made for me! :rofl3:

Weird! I searithe pub for Pfizer with my handle and it kept coming back blank. I went through the thread for several pages back and couldn't see it.

What black magic are you conjuring?!?!
I looked at my last post in Coronavirus and clicked on the link to your post.

I looked at my last post in Coronavirus and clicked on the link to your post.

It still doesn't show up in a search, even using the entire site.

It still doesn't show up in a search, even using the entire site.
Huh. I didn't search it, I went back through the thread, but looking at my post history, I've posted nothing since September 3.

DING DING DING, @The Chairman ? Something is not well in the database. I have no posting history for 15 days.

DING DING DING, @The Chairman ? Something is not well in the database. I have no posting history for 15 days.
Yeah, server move is about to commence. We're at 98%, and swap files stopped working a percent or two ago. First rule of Scuba applies, so bear with us. :D

Yeah, server move is about to commence. We're at 98%, and swap files stopped working a percent or two ago. First rule of Scuba applies, so bear with us. :D

Any estimate to when the search function will be operational?

Any estimate to when the search function will be operational?
Soon? We do appreciate your patience, even though it seems we're taking advantage of it.

Here's the deal. We have to move. We would also like to upgrade as we do so. We were prevented by incompatibilities on the old server. We are going to a new flavor of Linux, so we're going to try to upgrade on that before we port over to the new server. No guarantees, but we're trying to do a twofer here. Move and Upgrade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom