Destin Jetties Dive Report 2-10-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where was that copied from?

I'm up for multiple tanks at Destin or multiple dives on different sites(which is what I did last Sunday - 3 dives on two sites :) )

I copied that off of a tide website I have book marked on my laptop. I went back and checked it later that night after the dive and they had changed the tides....unless, I pulled from the wrong month....

Where was that copied from?

I'm up for multiple tanks at Destin or multiple dives on different sites(which is what I did last Sunday - 3 dives on two sites :) )

Sorry, i'm a little medicated with cold medicine right now. I believe that GLENFWB got them from saltwatertides, I didn't post the tide predictions.

Seems like the date and day was correct, I wonder if the wrong location was accidentally clicked.

Got the info. from Saltwatertides.com, who knows what I did....thought it was the correct one. Okay, from now on I will stick with my strength...I will be in charge of the after dive eating...someone else will be in charge of the tides.

Seems like the date and day was correct, I wonder if the wrong location was accidentally clicked.

Got the info. from Saltwatertides.com, who knows what I did....thought it was the correct one. Okay, from now on I will stick with my strength...I will be in charge of the after dive eating...someone else will be in charge of the tides.

I think you'll be spot on with the tides after this... you'll be triple checking every report. :wink:

yes, I think we will be down to the exact second of high tide the next time :D.

I found the original post and this was what we went by:

Su 10 High 3:09 AM 0.6 6:32 AM Rise 8:29 AM 8
10 Low 10:55 AM 0.2 5:31 PM Set 9:24 PM
10 High 3:40 PM 0.4

Mystery solved!

You clicked the wrong radio button: (Harris is right below East Pass, Destin in the list)

Tides for Harris, The Narrows starting with February 10, 2008.

Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
/Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

Su 10 High 3:09 AM 0.6 6:32 AM Rise 8:29 AM 8
10 Low 10:55 AM 0.2 5:31 PM Set 9:24 PM
10 High 3:40 PM 0.4

Back
Top Bottom