dive day for Seattle area people?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But I head up there every so often. We're going to a little party the weekend of august 2nd so I'm sure we'll at the very least dive the park.

With enough lead time...count me in!

I actullay had Edmonds Underwater Park in mind.. just because it will host people of all different levels and interests. There are many different places to dive.. and it might not be so "cramped."

UP- Yep, my dad will be there.... hes my dive buddy.... and though I trust all of you... I don't trust "Seattle..." by myself anyway.

I have quite a few weekends open this summer... so I will post them all and you guys tell me which ones work for you... sound good?

Ok here it goes:

July 12 & 13
August 1 & 2
August 16 & 17
August 30 & 31 (but its Labor Day weekend...)
and possibly July 19 and 20 (let me know soon if you like these dates best!!!!!)

Let me know what you think so far.... any input is welcome!!!:)

Kayla:)

We'll be in the area August 1st. On the second we have a big get together to attend. But regardless we'll be there on the 1st. If anyone else wants to go that day we are totally up for it. How do the tides look at the park that day?:)

Lets see:
Low: 02:43 4.3
High: 08:00 8.8
Low:14:21 0.5
High:21:14 11.7

I think thats what going on if I read this right..... confusing....:)

I was meaning to say August 2 & 3... my dad and I both have to work on the 1st..... :)

Even if a crowd doesn't show up my wife and I will. Diving is fun, shooting the bull about it between dives is fun too. Pizza afterwards is a lot of fun.

The third works for me.... so I will talk to my dad, but plan on us being there for now..... how about everyone else?:)

Kayla

My buddy lives in Edmonds, he isn't a forum person. But he will dive for sure. So that's at least 5 so far.

another dive buddy of ours lives in the Seattle area... he might come along too.. so thats 6... were moving up there!:)

Back
Top Bottom